Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Non-Cleveland Ramblings...

I know, this is a Cleveland Blog. Everything should be about Cleveland. Well, I'm sick of Cleveland for the moment, and wanted to talk about anything that floats my boat. So here we go.

Random thoughts for 6/3/2008:
  1. Marc-Andre Fleury was amazing for the Pittsburgh Penguins last night. 55 saves? The Pens had no reason to win that game, but Fleury kept them in it long enough to keep the series going.
  2. Petr Sykora is the new Babe Ruth. Towards the middle of the 2nd OT, Sykora told one of NBC's reporters that he was going to score the game winner. And what happened midway through the 3rd OT? Sykora scored the game winner.
  3. I think the Penguins still don't have a snowballs chance in hell at beating the Red Wings for the Stanley Cup.
  4. That's enough hockey talk for about a year.
  5. The Indians still play bad. Whoops, there I go again.
  6. Kenny Chesney puts on a better concert than anyone in the world, guaranteed.
  7. Go see Kenny in concert if you ever get the chance. You won't be dissapointed.
  8. The Chicago Cubs are going to win the World Series. This year.
  9. Did anyone else watch the ACM's? How sweet was that Taylor Swift performance in the rain? Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
  10. The COT sucks. NASCAR races are so boring anymore.
  11. Speaking of boring, it's Pocono this weekend. The most boring racing of the year annually, and now we're gonna add the COT to the mix? It's gonna get even worse. I'd probably rather watch paint dry.
  12. Bear Grylls is the most insane person in the world. Some of the stuff you see on Man vs. Wild is rediculous.
  13. Time Warner Cable still has the worst customer service in the world.
  14. Knocked Up is one of the few movies I can sit through over and over--and still laugh my ass off everytime.
  15. A year later, I'm still irritated by the ending of The Sopranos.
  16. I used to hate on him, but I've come to the realization that Kobe Bryant is the man. I hope he crushes the Celtics. And yes, he's better than LeBron by a ton.
  17. Is it football season yet?

No comments: