Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hey Carson Palmer, shut the hell up.

Hey Carson...guess what? You're a complete and total moron. Let's think about something. You play in Cincinnati, Ohio. Which is, what, 30 miles from Columbus, Ohio? Let's think about that. Almost every person that goes to a Bengals game is an OHIO STATE BUCKEYES FAN. And you have enough balls to say something like this?

I cannot stand the Buckeyes. It's amazing to hear what those guys think about that university and what they think about that football program and Tressel and all the crap I gotta put up with being back there.

I just can't wait for two years from now when SC comes to the 'Shoe and hopefully we'll have a home game that weekend, and I can go up there and watch us pound on them in their own turf.


I'm really getting sick of it, and I just can't wait for this game to get here so they can come out to the Coliseum and experience LA and get an old-fashioned Pac-10 butt-whoopin' and go back to the Big Ten.


You think Bengals fans hate Chad Johnson? Think again. You're probably public enemy number one. I think it's funny, because last time I checked, USC hasn't made a title game the last two years--but the BUCKEYES have.

Oh, and another thing, Carson...get over yourself. You have to talk out like this, because no one gives two damns about you. The Browns are better than your Bengals, and the Buckeyes are better than your USC Trojans.

Man, it must suck to be Carson Palmer right now.

No comments: