Thursday, January 17, 2008

Haters!

I'm sitting here, trying to enjoy listening to my iPod, when I come across an article by Skip "Brainless" about LeBron James. This, minutes after I get done arguing with a Michigan fan about how my Buckeyes are better. The numbers don't lie, people. Get over it. Michigan CAN NOT beat Ohio State.

But back to my boy, Skipper. I swear to God Skip Bayless hates Cleveland, and hates LeBron even more. All he ever does is talk smack on them. Why? Who knows. He's a hater. He mentions that even though LeBron dropped 51 on Memphis Tuesday night, he's still not "that good." Really? He is AVERAGING 30 points, 8 assists, and 7 rebounds a game. Yea, you're right, Skip. He's crap. Skip goes on to say that he'll do a hula-dance on top of a table on Cold Pizza if LeBron ever hits a game winner. Hey Skip, did you already forget about those two he hit against Detroit in last year's Eastern Conference Finals? Or the three straight games he hit buzzer-beaters in the 2006 Playoffs against Washington? Or that game-winning three he hit against New Orleans last season? What about that game winning fade against New Jersey two years ago?

You know, it's funny that I seem to remember all of those rather vaguely. Skip can't though? Hey Skip, I have one thing to say to you...KEEP HATING! It's only gonna make LeBron better. Hate all you want.

Speaking of hating, I hate the San Antonio Spurs for what they did to my Cavaliers in the NBA Finals last season. Good thing LeBron and co. are coming to town! Hopefully the Cavs can pull out a win in SA tonight. Until then, maybe I can find some reruns of Saved By The Bell or Degrassi to pass the time. Later folks.

No comments: