Thursday, February 14, 2008

Manu, I hate the Spurs.

I hate Manu Ginobili. I hate Tim Duncan always looking for a foul every shot he takes. I hate the way Gregg Popovich looks. I hate Tony Parker because he's married to Eva Longoria. I hate Bruce Bowen and his Mr. Ed-like features. I hate how the Spurs always suck for the first three quarters, but still win games. I hate how the Spurs made my Cavaliers look like dog-poop in the NBA Finals last year.

I HATE the San Antonio Spurs.

Hate might even be an understatement. I despise them. I mean, come on San Antonio. Larry Hughes played GOOD. Again. And you couldn't just let us win? Hughes plays good three times a year, and you bastards had to ruin one of those games. Damn you, Spurs. Damn you all.

Now we head into the All-Star break with a loss to those hated Spurs. Yay! You know what, though? At the end of the game, when Manu was hitting fadeaway three after fadeaway three, you, San Antonio Spurs, did one thing. YOU made TheBron mad. That probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. You can bet your San Antonio asses that the next time you see LeBron, he's gonna be in that extra gear he only busts out once or twice a season.

Ask Detroit in Game 5 what that's like. Or, ask Toronto or Portland, when LeBron kicked it into overdrive because some fans were talking smack to him. You, San Antonio, are next.

Hope to God you don't make it to the Finals this year. Because if you do, there's no doubt you'll be seeing the Cavs there. And guess what, San Antonio? LeBron will be in fifth gear the entire series. All because you had to go out and make him mad last night. See chart to the left.

Happy Valentines Day, San Antonio. You successfully made TheBron mad.

No comments: