Friday, March 7, 2008

Wally = White Larry.

No, seriously. Wally Szczerbiak is the white Larry Hughes. That's the only difference between them. I thought getting rid of Hughes was going to make us a much better team, because we'd lose the fact that he scores as many points a game as he takes shots. Then Wally Szczerbiak turned into the exact same person. He has taken around 11 shots a game since he came to Cleveland, and he is averaging 11 points a game. Hell, I'd rather have Larry Hughes. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I truly mean it.

Yes, Larry "Silky Smooth" Hughes. I said it.

At least Hughes takes 20 shots a night, and will get you 20 points. At least Hughes can play defense. At least Hughes has a bunch of badass tattoos.

I understand that we didn't actually trade Hughes for Szczerbiak, but they were in the same deal.

I wish I had more things to complain about with the Cavs, but I just don't feel like it. We are still missing Sasha, Gibson, and Z. If we still suck when those three are back, then I'll be complaining my ass off.

One last thing...Joe Borowski STILL SUCKS. I know he had 45 saves last year, and was a big part of the Tribe getting as far as they did, but when you lead the league in saves, and the following year you're ranked 28th out of 30 closers, you're crap. I got a chance to watch the Indians spring training game a few days ago against Atlanta, and Borowski gave up 3 runs on 4 hits...in one inning.

Another stellar performance from clutch Borowski. I just hope he can hold on and save most of the games he comes into this season...otherwise, we're going to be in trouble.

No comments: